Standard Aircraft Handbook for Mechanics and Technicians
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
This illustrated guide provides clear, step-by-step procedures for all essential aircraft tasks.
- Tools and their proper use
- Materials and fabricating
- Drilling and countersinking
- Bolts and threaded fasteners
- Aircraft plumbing
- Control cables Electrical wiring and installation
- Aircraft drawings
- Nondestructive testing (NDT)
- Corrosion detection and control
- Composite materials
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.